`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still on the prowl for Packers stuff

Still on the prowl for Packers stuff
So, throwing another trade thread out there. Most of these are still available, though any Rams/Chiefs/Seahawks/Julio Jones cards are gone. Whatever I still have from them are listed in my Org. I also have a 1991 Pacific Brett Favre RC for trade as well since I have two.
The Montee Ball and Deandre Hopkins Leaf Trinity autos I'll want to trade auto for autos, if I can manage it (what I'm looking for auto-wise is below). Also, if you are interested in those, I'm willing to work with you if you feel you can help me find some of what I need but don't have it at the moment.

This is what I'm currently looking for:
First and foremost, I'm looking for officially produced autos of these guys (I have all of the ones ever produced for these players in my Wants section of my org and are marked as wants):
2010 Packers Super Bowl:
Mike McCarthy

1996 Packers Super Bowl players:
Edgar Bennett
William Henderson
Don Beebe
Derrick Mayes
Andre Rison
Desmond Howard
Jeff Thomason
Lamont Hollinquest
Tyrone Williams
Mike Prior
Aaron Taylor
Sean Jones
Calvin Jones
Santana Dotson
Robert Brooks

1966/67 Packers Super Bowl Players
Jerry Kramer
Bob Skoronski
Marv Fleming
Forrest Gregg
Jim Taylor
Willie Davis
Ray Nitschke
Dave Robinson
Herb Adderley
Donny Anderson
Zeke Bratkowski
Max McGee
Henry Jordan

Next, I'm looking for 2012 Topps Chrome Packers variations I don't have, as well as 2012 or 2013 Prizm Packers cards I don't have (Chrome and 2012 Prizm cards are in my wants as well)

Lastly, I'm looking for these players below, and counts for what I'm looking for. These are to get my player counts up, and am willing to trade base for anything (other than the Ball and Hopkins autos, those I want to save for auto trades, as mentioned above)
Aaron Rodgers base/insert/ect - 25 to get to 200 unique mostly need 05-09
Antonio Freeman base/insert/etc - 38 to get to 50 unique
AJ Hawk base/insert/etc - 15 to get to 50 unique
Brett Favre - Hit my 600 unique milestone, still looking for more I don't have
Bubby Franks base/inserts/etc - 14 to get to 50 unique
charles Woodson base/inserts/etc - 6 to get to 50 unique
Clay Matthews base/inserts/etc - 43 to get to 100 unique
Donald Driver base/insert/etc - 17 to get to 100 unique (would like to find an RC if possible)
Dorsey Levens base/insert/etc - 15 to get to 50 unique
Eddie Lacy base/insert/etc - 15 to get to 50 unique
Jermichael Finley base/insert/etc - 39 to get to 100 unique
Johnathan Franklin base/insert/etc - 11 to get to 50 unique
Jordy Nelson base/insert/etc - 4 to get to 100 unique (I have some auctions I'm bidding on that might get me there, but always looking for more!)
Leroy Butler base/insert/etc - 17 to get to 50 unique
Randall Cobb base/insert/etc - 43 to get to 100 unique
Reggie White base/insert/etc - hit my goal of 100 unique (including auto), but always looking for more!
Robert Brooks base/insert/etc - 47 to get to 100 unique
Ryan Grant base/insert/etc - 48 to get to 100 unique
Sterling Sharpe base/insert/etc - 34 to get to 100 unique

And, these are the most recent pickups I've gotten that are currently for trade. I know it's not a large amount, but I'm sure somebody out there will have use for them. I may need to double check that I have a specific one if you are interested in something, but I'm pretty sure that I have the ones listed as gone below if they are.

(the Julio and the Moore are gone from this pic)

(Manuel Orange is gone)

(yes, the Lacy cards are FT)

(Brady is gone)

(the Hopkins is a Prism refractor /99)

(these currently aren't in the OPG yet, same with the McFadden below, but they are available)

I also have a number of sapphire Platinum cards available, a lot of Platinum base that's not entered (but can search for something if you need it), and some 2013 Topps inserts and Score RCs/Hot Rookies in my Org as well.

Thanks for looking.

RE: Still on the prowl for Packers stuff
let me look and see what all I have that I can help you with

aldridge, just let me know if you find anything, and what you'd be interested in!

Everybody else, I also have around 500 inserts/base cards for the New Orleans Saints. I have some of the inserts listed in my Org, but the base I haven't entered. If you think you'd be interested in this all, let me know. It has mostly players that've been on the Saints since around 2008, I think, though I'm sure I have some older stuff in it as well. If interested, it would be a bulk trade, trade for what's in my org, and you get all of them.

Sent some notes on our current trade.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I sent a reply to you, sconnie.

im interested in the staubach i have a few packers if you would check them
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]