Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOHN FORCE WINS NUMBER 16

JOHN FORCE WINS NUMBER 16
[Image: JFAUT_zps2a36f598.jpg]

While NASCAR Waits to see if they are going to have a 6 pack champion or will matt win his second , over in NHRA John Force wins his 16th championship as driver. That does not count the ones he has as owner. At age 64 when a lot of people are getting ready to retire, he is trying to secure sponsorship and a new car manufacturer since he is losing both at the end of 2014. Can you imagine a sponsor walking away as your driver wins the title I beleive that happened in stroker ace. Still the most popular driver in the NHRA today and possibly its hisotry John does whatever it takes to make his teams better. After driver and close friend of the family Eric Medlen died in a practice accident John stopped racing and spent his money to make the car safer before they went back on the track. This dedication probably saved his life later when he wrecked. Whatever the future holds for John and his family operation one thing is for sure the sport will never forget him

John Force has 571 cards that you can collect including 83 autograph and 63 memorbilia cards. This does not include the cards that are being released this week in the 2013 legends set from Press Pass Inc.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: JOHN FORCE WINS NUMBER 16
Congrats to John for yet another drivers championship!
The best card I have EVER pulled from a box (in any sport) was a 2010 PP Legends Quad AU of John and his 3 daughters #'d /25.
That also leads to a question. Why is Legends coming out in October? Didn't that set come out MUCH earlier in the season in past years?

RE: JOHN FORCE WINS NUMBER 16
Legends us normally late in the year. I think it might have hit step once but not sure. It's normally nov time
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]