`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome Update

RE: Topps Chrome Update
(10-30-2013, 02:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, I've got 39 base cards so far ... NOT ONE DUPE!?!?!?! WOW! That's unheard of with Topps!
I'm sure that before the week is done, I'll be weak and buy a couple of boxes. We'll see what happens. Right now I only need 16 cards to complete the set.
Which numbers do you need. I have a lot of dupes. Bought a few more ill post pics in a little bit.

(10-30-2013, 07:15 AM)Neifert Wrote: Which numbers do you need. I have a lot of dupes. Bought a few more ill post pics in a little bit.
Nice hit's in that new Mega you posted!!!
Lucky Puig SP and that Sapphire is nice, too!
I'm encouraged that all the Update cards aren't crap!

Here are the Chrome Updates I'm missing.

Went to target today to pick up a new MegaBox but they were sold out. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-30-2013, 03:15 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice hit's in that new Mega you posted!!!
Lucky Puig SP and that Sapphire is nice, too!
I'm encouraged that all the Update cards aren't crap!

Here are the Chrome Updates I'm missing.

Went to target today to pick up a new MegaBox but they were sold out. Sad
I have 8, 12, 48 and 53 but for the Puig i wanna trade for the other puig. my walmart was out as well.

I have a few I wouldn't mind trading. No Puig but a few on your list Neifert.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

I have 1-11-17-31-50 from your list. would you trade the 5 postseason heroes cards for them?
Master set builder always looking for SP's from Heritage, A&G, and Goudey
also c
ollecting all things Claudell Washington and Justin Ruggiano
http://s243.photo
bucket.com/albums/ff230/heatert/

I wonder if those postseason heroes cards are really /250 or was that a mistake by the OPG?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-30-2013, 03:48 PM)Neifert Wrote: I have 8, 12, 48 and 53 but for the Puig i wanna trade for the other puig. my walmart was out as well.
Went shopping and did pretty well with filling in my missing cards!
Also picked up a black Wainwright /99.

Here are the Chrome Updates I'm missing. Updated!

Here are my dupes FT

I'll take the 8 you have ... What do you need?

I just pulled the other puig... Would trade it for the rc version.

Busted 5 Megan's this week and did pretty well.. Sometime this weekend ill put up a thread. Sure ill be able to help out if you still have needs for the set
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Dom I don't have the Puig loaded I don't think but I'm cool with swapping and helping help each other set needs out.

(10-31-2013, 08:43 PM)Neifert Wrote: Dom I don't have the Puig loaded I don't think but I'm cool with swapping and helping help each other set needs out.
Right on. I don't even think they're in org yet, right?

Shoot, with buying 6 boxes (I counted wrong the first time lol) I probably should look to go after the set... Really was just looking for key rc's. should have a lot of what you need covered.

I kept chasing puig... Didn't hit one until the last pack which gave me a Carlos Martinez black refractor, trout chrome all-star relic and the puig lol
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint