`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pretty darn good mailday today!

Pretty darn good mailday today!
Ok, so, along with a trade, I got some pretty darn good cards today!!

First, since I had a Johnathan Franklin Playbook auto jersey card already that I got off the bay, I decided it was lonely, and got a Lacy Playbook auto jersey! It's just the base, and I probably paid a little too much for it, but it was BIN, was for a little bit more than the auctions were going for, but I got sniped on every single one I tried to bid on, including the one that ended at about the same price I paid for this one, so I'm happy I was able to snag it.

Then, a while back ago, I noticed that the Eddie Lacy Leaf Valiant auto /25 that I had was starting to bubble along the edges of the card. One corner had the film lifted up on it, and I figured there wasn't much I could do about that, but after a few months of sitting in the same box as the rest of my cards (all of which really haven't had any issues), the edges were starting to bubble all over the card. I contacted Leaf about it, and he said they could replace it, but it wouldn't be of the same player.... Well, I'd rather have other players that I can trade with instead of a card that as time goes on, is just going to continue to lose value, so I sent it in to be replaced. Well, the replacements came in, and they turned out to be pretty nice!

Montee Ball Trinity Pure Blue (/9) glass auto!

Deandre Hopkins Trinity Bronze Inscriptions auto

Both the Hopkins and the Ball are now for trade, though the Ball I may be a little more picky on what I will be willing to trade for it.

RE: Pretty darn good mailday today!
nice stuff. where is the Reggie??????
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Nice haul and I also approve of your keyboard Smile

geddon, you must have missed my other post lol here's the thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1547700.html

NICE PICK-UPS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Sweet card!! Can't go wrong with a Packer & a Badger!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Wow! That's pretty good for replacements!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Wow. I. Want. That. Ball. lol. Sweet pickups, man!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-28-2013, 08:01 PM)bojesphob Wrote: geddon, you must have missed my other post lol here's the thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1547700.html
yes i did, been wantin to see that one. thats a sweet pick up.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]