`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
crying for flags

crying for flags
been watching a lot of denver football the last few weeks...featured game the last two weeks...and i'm noticing a lot more of players crying that there should be flags thrown on a lot of plays. and that's fine, but could you finish the play before turning to a ref to cry? i know that there were a few times during last weeks broncos vs colts game where decker got tangled up, stopped to cry, and peyton whizzed it just past decker's face...finish the play because all you had to do was turn and catch...then jaw.

just seeing a lot more of this going on.

RE: crying for flags
i read the title of the thread and sensed what team you were talking about…lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

more people cry for flags than catch balls anymore I noticed the same thing lol

yes, as much as I love him, Sidney Rice is also extremely guilty of this..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

I've notices the same thing! Finish the play then cry!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Its not just Denver, it seems almost everyone does that now. SMH
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

One reason I dont watch football much anymore. Too many cry babies and to cant tackle this way cant tackle that way you cant hardly touch the quarterback. They to tackle out of football maybe its time to put flags on the and let it be flag football. Man they don't make players like they used too.
I sit at home on my days off to watch football and I see alot of cry babies so now I watch kid shows with the kids anymore. Until they get alot of this stupid garbage rules out of football I may flip through the channels to see what the score is and thats about it.
Another reason I havent bought a box of cards or packs since 2010.
They know the risk of playing football just like I know the risk where I work and what I do over 1,200 people die a year and 10x that many get seriously hurt. But we know the risk. It like football know the risk try to manage the risk but at the same time dont take the sport out of it like they have for the past 3 years.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]