`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone still trading?

Anyone still trading?
I think 3 trades in the last 2 months is not making my subscription worth it. Just wondering how many people are still actively trying to make deals?

I have been adding new base/inserts in hopes of receiving some offers but only one has come in. I also keep looking to see if new Roy cards are being added to start trades but every time I start one I do not even get a reply from the other trader, it just sits there yet I see they are active on the boards.

I might yet again stop my subscription in the near future as it appears the start of the season did not pick up the trades.

Anyone else having these problems?

Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: Anyone still trading?
I am still trading Scott. In the last 2 weeks I have done somewhere in the 10 trades range. For me, business has picked up. Saying that, I am always looking for trades.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Chris, have a look and see if there is anything you need. I have a look and didn't see anything Roy but just looking to trade.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I've been going strong also especially since the season started. Love every minute of it!
Go Avs Go!

Ill take a look into your org and try to get a trade going.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK at my photbucket 646 individual scan of jersey,autos,graded cards, #"D rcs only years 1953-2013

http://s727.photobucket.com/user/Grofmar...t=3&page=1
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I've accepted 20 trades in the last 30 days, Some I initiated, it's been pretty busy lately.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

trades are going well most of them I initiate. I will look to see if we can swing a deal.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Scott,
Trading was at a standstill for me also until I started looking myself via the c2c tool. I have made 25 trades in the month of October but that is because I got sucked into the Panini Prizm craze. For my 2004-05 ITG Franchises it is dead here.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have been able to pry away a few 2001-02 master photo collections in the last few month.

These were guys who got tired of the chase.

I was stuck at 139/140 for 4 years.

Now I am well into set 2 and 3.

I always deal for 2001-02 stadium numbered cards. I try to get multiple cards so the shipping costs don't outprice the card.

The postage rates crossing the canada-us border are making things tougher. Within Canada $1.38 ships 3 cards in toploaders in a bubble mailer.

My older trade bait cards don't attract too much action.