`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One TERRIBLE box of Triple Threads.

RE: One TERRIBLE box of Triple Threads.
(10-26-2013, 08:01 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Rough! I am a BJax fan, but they have got to stop putting him in high end products.
High end products wouldn't be the same without scrubs in them lol

(10-26-2013, 08:01 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Rough! I am a BJax fan, but they have got to stop putting him in high end products.
At least he's back to using his high end signature, instead of his discounted abbreviated 'BJack' Smile
You're correct, he shouldn't be in that product at all!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sorry, I am a big fan of triple threads, but that box makes me think twice of getting one. Again, sorry.

(10-27-2013, 08:01 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Sorry, I am a big fan of triple threads, but that box makes me think twice of getting one. Again, sorry.
The cards themselves look great this year and from what I've seen so far mine is hands down the worst box out there. Most of the boxes have been really good.

out of a 9 box, half case, you'll probably only get two, or if you're lucky three major hits. so i'm not surprised. i feel your pain...i busted almost a case.

I just sold the Jackson and Peralta for $12 and $9. Ew.