`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Wow!

Just Wow!
I was browsing completed sales of Klay Thompson cards and came across this. I typically do not like to do this but I was shocked with the amount of high end auctions and how many negatives he received yet his account is still open....probably not for long though! Just amazing.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/drjeffforcards

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Just Wow!
Yeah this dude is an acknowledged scammer. He has a multitude of different issues, honesty is certainly the primary one. A secondary issue is perhaps not actually owning the cards he is "Selling".
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

30 Negatives in 6 months! haha
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Good lord how has that dude not been banned? I felt awful when I had to request a refund on a package that was marked as delivered but never actually came. Apparently my post office just goes through at the end of the night and marks things "delivered" if they were out for delivery but not scanned on the actual delivery time. I felt TERRIBLE and it was only like $11 total.

So ridiculous that guys like that exist and eBay can't clamp down on them quicker.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-25-2013, 12:23 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Good lord how has that dude not been banned? I felt awful when I had to request a refund on a package that was marked as delivered but never actually came. Apparently my post office just goes through at the end of the night and marks things "delivered" if they were out for delivery but not scanned on the actual delivery time. I felt TERRIBLE and it was only like $11 total.

So ridiculous that guys like that exist and eBay can't clamp down on them quicker.
No kidding. Here I am as a seller worried every time I list a card that someone will be hard to deal with and give me bad feedback. This guy however is still on with 30 negatives. Knowing my luck I would get one negative and be banned haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(10-26-2013, 12:03 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: No kidding. Here I am as a seller worried every time I list a card that someone will be hard to deal with and give me bad feedback. This guy however is still on with 30 negatives. Knowing my luck I would get one negative and be banned haha!
That was how I felt about my one negative on here! I forget who it happened with, but the feedback is all 5 stars and a great comment but the trader accidentally clicked negative and it can't be undone. Oh well, such is life.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]