`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having problems adding cards to Organize

having problems adding cards to Organize
Has anyone else had problems lately adding to your organizer? I just tried to add a Hank Aaron card from the 1994 Topps set. This is the third time I've tried to add it, and it's not showing up. It's not just this card either, I have 4 others that also wouldn't add. I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.
(10-25-2013, 12:28 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Has anyone else had problems lately adding to your organizer? I just tried to add a Hank Aaron card from the 1994 Topps set. This is the third time I've tried to add it, and it's not showing up. It's not just this card either, I have 4 others that also wouldn't add. I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.
OK, this is weird. I deleted a bunch of stuff from my organizer, cards that have been traded away and I have 0 quantity of them. So I tried to add a 2007 Topps Jeter and the 1994 Aaron. The Jeter shows up but the Aaron does NOT. I still don't know what the deal is.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: having problems adding cards to Organize
Items that I have traded away still show up for trade. I've tried to delete them but they are still there. Emailed beckett but got no response. I also can't add any cards. Dunno what the deal is.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

RE: having problems adding cards to Organize
The cards may still be in your organize but might not be assigned to a folder. That could be a reason you are not seeing them. I've had this happen to me before.