`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 bowman perfect game autos

2011 bowman perfect game autos
Just curious why these are not included in the price guide when the base cards are... Anyone know?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: 2011 bowman perfect game autos
Here's an ebay link to an example of the card...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-J-Hinojosa-Sig...3f1af23082
Ugh... Did a little more research and answered my own question...

Looks like they printed the base cards with "topps certified autograph issue" on the bottom, minus the signature... AND they had the prospects hand sign some to be handed out at games...

Looks like I'll be sending my $20 purchase (sig looks legit when compared to licensed autos...) off to get authenticated once it arrives. Bummer.

Shame on me for assuming that Topps producing cards which state "Topps certified autographs" with a signature are in fact certified autographs. That makes way too much sense.

Anybody knows if Topps handed out auto'd versions of these cards to people in the stands? Or would this have had to been signed IP?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

RE: 2011 bowman perfect game autos
Anyone have any info for me on these? There are a ton of these auto'd on the bay but they are not serial #'d. Just wondering if I likely got hosed on the auto