Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need to get rid of inventory

need to get rid of inventory
hey

guys i am looking to get rid of inventory wife is not happy. i would like to make trades or i could do a flat rate box depending on price offered. please help me out so i dont have to give stuff to local salvation as i have value in the collection
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: need to get rid of inventory
Large boxes? Commons? Lmk
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Any HOF autos or gu?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(10-23-2013, 10:46 PM)accfan01 Wrote: Any HOF autos or gu?
no hof/gus
pm sent elberson

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

What would u want for all ur reds

check pms.

Offer Sent....

everything responded to.

Price on all the Jeter Rookies?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(10-23-2013, 11:44 PM)accfan01 Wrote: Price on all the Jeter Rookies?
send an offer and i will let you know.