`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT:HALLOWEEN

RE: OT:HALLOWEEN
I was never a super hero growing up so I'm gonna be Batman lol.

(10-24-2013, 07:55 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I was never a super hero growing up so I'm gonna be Batman lol.
Yeah but...which Batman?
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(10-24-2013, 06:37 PM)mrdub Wrote: i want to smack you so hard right now.
Ha!

Don't hate! I'm serious - there is only a few lawyers that I know that could even guess what ICP even stands for.

Funny thing is this - I'm chatting about Halloween near an assistant district attorney and he starts busting out laughing: "Ryan, you seriously going as ICP?"

Gained so much respect for him. Wink

Oh - and I'm not saying I'm a fan of the product - but a HUGE fan of their business model.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-24-2013, 08:47 PM)ugameck Wrote: Ha!

Don't hate! I'm serious - there is only a few lawyers that I know that could even guess what ICP even stands for.

Funny thing is this - I'm chatting about Halloween near an assistant district attorney and he starts busting out laughing: "Ryan, you seriously going as ICP?"

Gained so much respect for him. Wink

Oh - and I'm not saying I'm a fan of the product - but a HUGE fan of their business model.
Ryan: If you really want to scare people, go dressed as a lawyer, guaranteed to make people sh*t thier shorts Wink LOL

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(10-24-2013, 09:17 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Ryan: If you really want to scare people, go dressed as a lawyer, guaranteed to make people sh*t thier shorts Wink LOL
this!!
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-24-2013, 07:57 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Yeah but...which Batman?
Dark Knight. I'll save Adam West for later.
(10-24-2013, 05:28 PM)ugameck Wrote: I'm going as Violent J.

Nobody I hang with will have ANY clue who I am. I even grew out a beard and my hair. My kids think it's horrendous.

Can you imagine pulling up to a stop light and looking over and seeing me driving next to you?
Don't forget the Faygo

(10-24-2013, 09:37 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Don't forget the Faygo
Ah, snap! Grabbing me some grape faygo tomorrow! I've got to find the crappiest convenience store around.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-25-2013, 06:44 AM)ugameck Wrote: Ah, snap! Grabbing me some grape faygo tomorrow! I've got to find the crappiest convenience store around.
ill only like you again if you douse all your co-workers in faygo, "make it rain".
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-25-2013, 06:44 AM)ugameck Wrote: Ah, snap! Grabbing me some grape faygo tomorrow! I've got to find the crappiest convenience store around.
What's grape? You mean purple?