`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Message Board Section
10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
New Message Board Section
What about creating a new message board section for the discussion of supplies and protectors and ways to properly safe guard and even ship your collectibles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: New Message Board Section
my two cents: dont think an entire new section needs to be created for that

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

10-24-2013, 07:32 AM
well where then would be a good existing board to talk about this?
10-24-2013, 11:42 AM
there have been multiple posts on the subject in the baseball, football and basketball forums. forum search is your friend

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

10-24-2013, 12:23 PM
I have suggested a general card forum to get topics like this in one place, rather than spread over many forums.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-24-2013, 12:56 PM
not enough traffic to justify it

10-24-2013, 03:42 PM
How do we know that? Have we trialled forum like that? Surely there are things that could easily go there that are littering the other forums.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-25-2013, 12:09 AM
you can tell by the general number of forum threads in the individual sports. we have enough dead forum sections here. most general questions have been handled quite well already in the separate sports forums. and you can do a forum search wide or narrow. there's no reason to have a general forum

if anything, beckett needs to end some of the board division (get rid of the "sports talk" forum altogether, allow general sports talk in the hobby section, just as an example)

11-15-2013, 06:40 PM
maybe a mod can take a few minutes and make a post with info on card protection and shipping and sticky it on all the sports sections. i think that would be good enough.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]