`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Best of WWE Question

2013 Topps Best of WWE Question
I have a question about the non serial numbered cards. The Bronze and Silver versions are listed in the database, the Red and Blue ones are not, which one is suppose to be the regular base card? The Blue or the Red version? One of the versions is not in the database, does anyone know which one it is, Blue or Red? Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: 2013 Topps Best of WWE Question
The red version is the base card. The Blue ones are supposed to be the parallel version in blaster boxes, on the same parallel level of the bronze versions

That is what I sort of thought, they just don't have the database completely loaded yet. Thank you for the info. Do you happen to know what color the base is for the Inserts (Top 10 Rivalries, Top 10 Trash Talkers, ect), is it Blue? I have not seen any Red versions yet and I noticed that there are no Bronze or Silver versions listed in the database.

Jerry

The Top Tens are Blue except for if the subject is one of the top three ranking members of a list. #1s are Gold foil, #2s Silver, and #3s Bronze, like if they were medaling in the Olympics.

(11-02-2013, 05:27 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: The Top Tens are Blue except for if the subject is one of the top three ranking members of a list. #1s are Gold foil, #2s Silver, and #3s Bronze, like if they were medaling in the Olympics.
Thank you for the great info it helps a lot especially when they (Topps) made this so confusing Smile Now I can add the rest to my Org FT and update my wants.

Jerry

Sorry for the delay getting the Blue Parallel in, but it's there now. Plus, the 2013 Topps Best of WWE set is now priced on beckett.com.

Enjoy!
Bryan Hornbeck
Senior Market Analyst
Beckett Media

(11-05-2013, 11:51 AM)bryhornbeck Wrote: Sorry for the delay getting the Blue Parallel in, but it's there now. Plus, the 2013 Topps Best of WWE set is now priced on beckett.com.

Enjoy!

Great, more cards to add FT, thank you.

Jerry