`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke 2 cases of the Cup

Broke 2 cases of the Cup
Collation this year is brutal. In one case I got 3 x Reilly Smith Rookie Auto Patches and then in the other it was all Jussi Rynass or whatever, lol. I did pull some nice stuff, its late so here's a couple of examples. Good night.........

[Image: Program_zpsa7cb4ff5.jpg]\

And this absolute sickness............

[Image: Sickness_zpsac047e8f.jpg]

ok, one more...............

[Image: Damp_zpsa0775ed1.jpg]

RE: Broke 2 cases of the Cup
SWEEEEEEET! All three of those cards are incredible. You will have to show us the rest of em. Can you pm me if you have any iginlas? Thanks!

dang!! i think you don't have to complain about those rookies if you pulled those other cards! congrats!

Not bad! If you pulled a Krug ARP, let me know, I'm looking to pick one up.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(10-23-2013, 11:35 AM)kstjst Wrote: dang!! i think you don't have to complain about those rookies if you pulled those other cards! congrats!
Not really complaining, just saying that there should be more than four rookies in a case, thats all. Bought Cup since day one and that has never happend before this year to my knowledge. No, I would still say the same if it was Kreider, etc. Its just Upper Decks hand collation that is bad, thats all.

Nice stick
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I busted two cases too...I'll post my pulls later, but just curious, from the checklists that you've seen, who would be the rookies that would be worth busting for? And, by the way, I pulled a couple of Kreider autographs in mine, but two Ultimate's #/99 and a plate auto 1/1...

(10-23-2013, 01:57 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Not really complaining, just saying that there should be more than four rookies in a case, thats all. Bought Cup since day one and that has never happend before this year to my knowledge. No, I would still say the same if it was Kreider, etc. Its just Upper Decks hand collation that is bad, thats all.

Nice stuff. Interested in any forsberg if hit.

(10-23-2013, 07:28 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Nice stuff. Interested in any forsberg if hit.
I have 2 redemptions of his. One is the dual auto patch #/15 and the other is an auto patch #/50. No trades though, just sell. PM me if you want.
(10-23-2013, 07:23 PM)kstjst Wrote: I busted two cases too...I'll post my pulls later, but just curious, from the checklists that you've seen, who would be the rookies that would be worth busting for? And, by the way, I pulled a couple of Kreider autographs in mine, but two Ultimate's #/99 and a plate auto 1/1...
I would say Kreider, Baertschi, Krug and Schwartz...maybe Allen. Silferbergs ok...it all depends.

Part of why there is less rookies per case maybe that they had less rookies to work with. Remember this is still a 2012-13 product that was limited to only 48 possible rookies where as in past years you had around 100 they could use.