`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update HTA 3 Box Break - Scans

2013 Topps Update HTA 3 Box Break - Scans
Had a 3 box break which was fun as my girls helped "rip some wax". Not much in the way of Phils but happy with the break and we had alot of fun opening and sorting. As per my reply to DrM....all auto's, relics, and pin cards found in the exact same packs in all 3 boxes (Bautista pulled from a hanger). Nice Sp's but only 2 (?) Here are the goodies. Puig may go swimming as a lot unless I hear from someone. Pressly # to 25....think these are the sapphire...nice looking cards. 3 blacks were Gregrious, Belisaro and Navarro (# to 62...think I told someone they were "case hits"....sb jumbo box hits). Love the pink cards. Will get into org as week progreses...really looking for Phillies color from this set, no auto's or relics. Thanks........
[Image: Scan1_zps9c17c22c.jpg]
[IMG]
[URL=http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/phillies_joe/media/Scan2_zps61fbcc97.jpg.html][Image: Scan2_zps61fbcc97.jpg]

[Image: Puig_zps7ce2ecbd.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2013 Topps Update HTA 3 Box Break - Scans
Nice break Joe! I'd like a shot at the gold and bottom two puigs plus the beltran and any Cardinal's you may have pulled. I didn't hit any Phils in my boxes. Is the Cingrani numbered?

Yes the Cingrani is # to 10, so that was pretty cool. I may be starting to super collect him (lol) as I have some other stuff of his so for now he won't be for sale/trade. The Puig mini may be spoken for if RJ needs it still. I'd really prefer to sell the Puig gold to re-coup some cost/get some pay pal. Let me go through and check what I have in way of Cards. you'll have first dibs on them and the Beltran had your name on it as soon as I saw it. I'll follow-up tonight or tommorrow.

10! Nice hit on that auto. First decent auto I've seen. Sounds good

I'd like a shot at a couple Puigs. Card # 46 and # 250. Thanks

(10-22-2013, 10:55 AM)cspen Wrote: I'd like a shot at a couple Puigs. Card # 46 and # 250. Thanks
Base correct? If so, pulled and put aside for you (have mult. dups). Will get into org and send a trade offer over probably tommorrow.

(10-22-2013, 11:03 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Base correct? If so, pulled and put aside for you (have mult. dups). Will get into org and send a trade offer over probably tommorrow.
COOL! Thanks!

(10-22-2013, 10:51 AM)Neifert Wrote: 10! Nice hit on that auto. First decent auto I've seen. Sounds good
Likewise .... Autos have been a total bust up until now! Glad you got a good one, Joe! Too bad it wasn't Ruf or some other Phillies rookie.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Who is on the box for these Topps update boxes? Are they the series 2 boxes I see in stores?
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

No these are Update.....sorry today was trash day and threw them out. I don't remember who is on the box.