`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update HTA 3 Box Break - Scans

RE: 2013 Topps Update HTA 3 Box Break - Scans
That auto is the first one worth having that I've seen pulled from this set. Congrats!

I still have my box - it's half red, half white. The players are Trout, Machado, Darvish, someone I assume is Harvey, Cabrera and Harper, positioned around the Topps logo.

That Cingrani is a keeper! He's by far the most underrated rookie of this year's class. He's a solid #2 starter for a long time on a good team.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Nice stuff ... PM sent, Joe!

Nice cingrani. This pin cards are sweet. I bought one jumbo pack and pulled the bench pin 3rd pack down on the left. Was that consistent with what you found?

I need all cespedes from the set if you're up for trading. Would also be interested in some puig base.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(10-22-2013, 09:10 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I need all cespedes from the set if you're up for trading. Would also be interested in some puig base.
Have Cespedes Emerald #202 (Checklist), Mini, Franchise Forerunners (w Ricky) and the base cards. I'll put them aside for you and send an offer in a day or two after I can get org. loaded.

All my relics were L2, my Pin/Rings L5 and auto's R3. I assume that the cases are collated that way...however they matched DrM's so who the heck knows. My LCS is honest in that you get what's on top in a box (can pick right or left)....that's why I frequent them!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-22-2013, 10:08 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Very nice break Joe. The photo in that Ripken card is pretty cool (I love how a Mariner's fan is in the mix lol).
Yea, that cracks me up. There was a a Parrot (Pirates mascot) card a couple of years ago and he was surrounded by Phillies fans. Just wonder if Topps does that on purpose or that they don't care....

As to your other point....I think the cards in update and all of 2013 base have been really excellent. Sharp, crisp pictures on the cards, not something my 8 year old could photoshop as has been the case the past couple of years.

(10-22-2013, 09:29 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: All my relics were L2, my Pin/Rings L5 and auto's R3. I assume that the cases are collated that way...however they matched DrM's so who the heck knows. My LCS is honest in that you get what's on top in a box (can pick right or left)....that's why I frequent them!
Hey, not encouraging pack searching, but in this case, it's just knowing what pack you want prior to walking in .... it's actually still a chance, just a little more in your favor than random.
I was mostly curious. Since I don't have an LCS anywhere near me, it wasn't to benefit me or my evil plans of cardboard domination!!!!!!(Bwahhaha!!)
But, now if you're in the LCS, there's nothing wrong if the right stack is on the third pack and decide to purchase it, is there?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-23-2013, 05:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, not encouraging pack searching, but in this case, it's just knowing what pack you want prior to walking in .... it's actually still a chance, just a little more in your favor than random.
I was mostly curious. Since I don't have an LCS anywhere near me, it wasn't to benefit me or my evil plans of cardboard domination!!!!!!(Bwahhaha!!)
But, now if you're in the LCS, there's nothing wrong if the right stack is on the third pack and decide to purchase it, is there?
Absolutly right...nothing wrong (talking Jumbos only here). However, stores do allow folks to take a brand new open box and pick out what pack/s they want. To me, that's no different then pack searching retail. It's thier store and thier customer so they can do what they want....they just don't get my business.