`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My First Box Breaks 2012 Momentum and 2013 Inception

RE: My First Box Breaks 2012 Momentum and 2013 Inception
Yes Seahawks all day baby! Seattle born and raised! I'll take a look, is there something you are interested in? So can compare?

that mark barron auto looks to be a marvin jones auto. you got yourself a 1/1 there. lol
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

welcome fellow Seattle fan! feel free to check me as well for some Seattle stuff, it's who I collect but don't mind helping out a fellow fan. if you decide to move that Russ, let me. know, as he's my main collection.
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

Yea I might be interested I like it but also open to Earl Thomas and Sherman stuff.
(10-22-2013, 10:40 PM)child_please Wrote: that mark barron auto looks to be a marvin jones auto. you got yourself a 1/1 there. lol
Ohh wow I just compared and you are right, so what does that mean a miss print and now it's worthless?

check my org for your seahawks. i have a real nice collection of hawks.
(10-23-2013, 12:08 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: check my org for your seahawks. i have a real nice collection of hawks.
i also sent you a trade , you need to have a default address on file to make a trade.

[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

(10-23-2013, 12:08 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: check my org for your seahawks. i have a real nice collection of hawks.

i also sent you a trade , you need to have a default address on file to make a trade.
ok I'll check that and fix it.

Nice break pm sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

And to answer your question from earlier.... yes, when someone says check me for this or that, it means to take a look at their cards for trade and see if there is anything you would be willing to take for that particular card. I think the whole "check me" thing annoys some traders, but I honestly have no problem with it.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Yea I mean I guess it doesn't bug me too much, but if you want something from someone, maybe just make an offer if you look at their profile and know what teams/players they like.