`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED
(11-26-2015, 05:34 PM)elberson Wrote: Maybe you can hire the band to follow you around till you pick up the last one.......Smile
Are they still around somewhere?? lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Well after a few months away from here as well as from the internet itself (Have a problem with my internet provider since december 3rd) and still hasnt been solved to this date.

I thought it would be cool to say I finally found the last card from the set!!! Yes, I bought the Pinson card and should be brought to me shortly, hopefully this weekend. I can finally say I finished this tough set!! Ill post scans when i receeive it!! Hopefull i can log in to share it!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Congrats man! You must be stoked. Way to stay with it. That is a phenomenal set.

(04-23-2016, 05:22 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Congrats man! You must be stoked. Way to stay with it. That is a phenomenal set.
I am totally stoked, but I guess it still hasnt hit me because its not in my hands yet!! My brothers mother in law is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow so the wait should be short!!!

Now got me thinking............. what to collect next!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been getting a few 1967 topps venezuela cards but not the entire set, there are a few called retirado, I had a few of those and ive bought a few others but i dont even know how many there are or anything. The last one I got was Bob Feller. The downside is their a little pricey.

Awesome man! Congrats on completing a very tough set. Was just thinking about you the other day while puruzzing the boards. Glad to see you back and the the issue was access only! Can't wait to see it.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Well here it is!!! finally in my hands!! im stoked!!!

[Image: IMG_44511_zpsosnnm6bl.jpg]

[Image: IMG_44521_zps9mjvp9ad.jpg]

Awesome achievement, congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Very happy for you, but very jealous, too since I collect Vada Pinson cards. I need one of those!!! Congrats on a great pickup and completing a very difficult set to collect!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-27-2016, 04:23 PM)elberson Wrote: Awesome achievement, congrats
Thanks man!! appreciate it!!
(04-30-2016, 01:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Very happy for you, but very jealous, too since I collect Vada Pinson cards. I need one of those!!! Congrats on a great pickup and completing a very difficult set to collect!
Thanks a lot!!! You know its kind of funny but before needing his card i didnt even know who he was!!! Was a very decent player from what i found out, just played before my time or was he kind of like a sleeper???