`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelans... Guess its time to share them off... Scan heavy
(04-25-2015, 06:35 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Beautiful stuff as always. I saw a couple of those Mantles at the last 2 shows I was at.
Thanks!
Really?? do you remember what the price range was?? Theres a few on ebay but too much $$$$
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(04-25-2015, 07:03 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Thanks!
Really?? do you remember what the price range was?? Theres a few on ebay but too much $$$$
They were all graded. Heritage, Mile High, Mr. Mint and a few other guys have them on display. I'm assuming they always have them at shows but I just really noticed last year when my brother asked me why PSA 1's were so expensive. They all have huge inventories of the Venezuelans. PSA 1 Mantles started at $600 I think, but don't hold me to that.

Congrats on getting another step closer to finishing your set , in the last few months I picked up several Venezuelan cards for my yaz master set including the #8 batting leaders card . Sit hunting the rookie and the 68's but hopefully get them some day

extremely happy to be able to share this card with the community!!! This is probably one of, if not the most significant card in my collection!!!
Down to two more cards to finish off this set!!!
And also a special thanks to Pawpawdiv9 for all the help !!!!

[Image: Mickey%20Mantle_zpsohgj4ngv.png]

[Image: Mickey%20Mantle%20back_zps3vwh0o4d.png]

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

As i said in the other thread, No problem. You got to meet some other collectors that have massive collections of Mantles and some Venezuelan guys.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED
Updated scans

That's an awesome set, the patience for you to build that is amazing!!
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Awesome......the final countdown......you can do it
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(11-26-2015, 04:39 PM)kens05goat Wrote: That's an awesome set, the patience for you to build that is amazing!!
Thanks man!! Indeed Ive needed lots of patience to get this far, the key never give up!!
(11-26-2015, 04:59 PM)elberson Wrote: Awesome......the final countdown......you can do it
This last one has been very elusive!!!!

https://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw

Maybe you can hire the band to follow you around till you pick up the last one.......Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]