Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelans... Guess its time to share them off... Scan heavy
Very awesome set
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(08-17-2014, 12:38 PM)elberson Wrote: Very awesome set
Thanks!!! Hope I can finish it off soon!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very nice, very tough set to complete!!!!! A++++

I might have some and may not even know it. Can you show a few back scans so I can figure it out.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Amazing looking set of cards. No doubt a tedious but worthwhile venture to complete it. Nice update with the A.L. Bombers. I'd say you're officially in the home stretch now with less than 10 to go. Good luck in your continuing treasure hunt!

(08-17-2014, 03:45 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I might have some and may not even know it. Can you show a few back scans so I can figure it out.
Sure, these are probably the easiest of the venezuelans to identify, basically the backs are black instead of the regular set orange color. heres a few.....

[Image: venezuelansback1_zps4f3a7ec7.jpg]

(08-17-2014, 04:12 PM)wordsense Wrote: Amazing looking set of cards. No doubt a tedious but worthwhile venture to complete it. Nice update with the A.L. Bombers. I'd say you're officially in the home stretch now with less than 10 to go. Good luck in your continuing treasure hunt!
Thanks man!!! Its been long journey but now I feel really close to completing it, I think once I get the Mantle i can feel its done, then maybe id look to upgrade a few who knows!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-17-2014, 03:45 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I might have some and may not even know it. Can you show a few back scans so I can figure it out.
BTW Chris, at the card show today I saw a few people trading around some Jeters. I dont know if you want me to ask around here for anything, but I highly doubt they have the mirror gold card you need, but who knows!

Was reading this post once again. So good to see your cards again. They are very amazing even though I have 1964 Topps set, the regular one with orange back but gotta love the black backs!

I think I ll start pick up some Mets Venezuelan Cards but I gotta learn how to spot them because I just saw some of 1966's and they look exactly the same as the USA version.

Cant wait to see your Mantle one day Smile Whats your plan on them once you finish it all? Auction house?

Best,
Danny

(08-18-2014, 12:43 AM)SirGabel Wrote: Was reading this post once again. So good to see your cards again. They are very amazing even though I have 1964 Topps set, the regular one with orange back but gotta love the black backs!

I think I ll start pick up some Mets Venezuelan Cards but I gotta learn how to spot them because I just saw some of 1966's and they look exactly the same as the USA version.

Cant wait to see your Mantle one day Smile Whats your plan on them once you finish it all? Auction house?

Best,
Danny
All other venezuelan sets are much harder to spot, basically the difference is the cardboard they are printed on, and the coloring is different. I had both versions in front of me today and still couldnt notice it easily.

Well my plan on these has always been to keep them, never really given any thought to it. I have no clue on what the set is worth.

Heres another quick update!!! Just got one more I needed!! card 1

[Image: NLERALeadersKoufaxEllsworthFriend_zps91cb5ea2.png]

[Image: NLERALeadersKoufaxEllsworthFriendback_zps45c35244.png]