`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LWM

LWM
May be going there to pick up some cards. I usually get topps chrome blasters. What are some more options others get besides topps or Bowman?

RE: LWM
Prism should be there but its not licensed. Ginter or Gypsy non of these will have the demand as the newer products unless you pull a monster.

(10-19-2013, 06:24 PM)Neifert Wrote: Prism should be there but its not licensed. Ginter or Gypsy non of these will have the demand as the newer products unless you pull a monster.
What you mean not licensed? Shoot to be safe I gonna cope up topps or Bowman then.

They don't have the rights to put logos or team names on the card. Just search for prizms in the box break section should be a few in there.

(10-19-2013, 06:28 PM)Neifert Wrote: They don't have the rights to put logos or team names on the card. Just search for prizms in the box break section should be a few in there.
Aight thanks
How much a box run for?

Topps update should also be out...

(10-19-2013, 09:07 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Topps update should also be out...
What the difference between topps chrome and topps update?

Topps Chrome are chrome cards based on Topps Series 1 & 2 for the most part...update is the continuation of the Topps base product, Series 1 & 2, with Rookies, All-Star game and players who switched teams after S1 & S2 were produced/in production, hence update (Update use to be sold under the Series/Product name Traded).

I'd stick with Topps Chrome or Topps update for now, forget Bowman...good luck!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I would go with Topps Update. Retail patches will help recoup most of cost of box. Had some decent pulls from Bowman Chrome. Myself I stay away from Topps Chrome. Not a big fan of seeing same card just on chrome stock couple months after I pulled it before

(10-19-2013, 10:03 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Topps Chrome are chrome cards based on Topps Series 1 & 2 for the most part...update is the continuation of the Topps base product, Series 1 & 2, with Rookies, All-Star game and players who switched teams after S1 & S2 were produced/in production, hence update (Update use to be sold under the Series/Product name Traded).

I'd stick with Topps Chrome or Topps update for now, forget Bowman...good luck!
Awww mane appreciate the details description.