`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break

1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break
I wanted to bust some cheap wax so I grabbed one of the pre-priced pack boxes of this stuff.

[Image: IMG_NEW_zps76a8db9c.jpg]

Nothing major here but for the sake of a fresh memory this is what the inserts looked like.

All-Rookie- Sharone Wright (x2), BJ Tyler (x2), Jalen ROse, Carlos Rogers (x2), Glenn RObinson (x2), Lamond Murray

Rebound King- I completed the set and ended up with doubles of the following: AC Green, Zo, Mutombo, Shaq, David Robinson, C-Webb, Kevin Willis

Jam City- Dominique Wilkins, Mashburn, Robert Horry, Shawn Kemp, Grant Hill, Vin Baker

I also hit at least two of all of the rookies and hit 3 of most of them and 4 of some.

For anybody who reads this and has any information on the Defensive Gems that I hit...I like the look of this insert and am curious in terms of how much it might cost me to complete this set. I only hit the Mookie but I really like them and would gladly hear any information about these cards. Were they relatively rare(I know nothing was "Rare" then but I got many of the other inserts and only one of this one).

Either way, thank you for looking.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break
Definitely rare by the standard of the time - 1:37 according to the beckett annual.

Edit: it's a small set of six cards - Blaylock, Olajuwan, Payton, Pippen, D-Rob and Sprewell. all cards price in single figures dollar-wise with pippen being the most expensive.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Oh Snap! THank you for the info!! I might chase this set to be honest. I really like the look of it!

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Beautiful cards! I think I hit the Payton when I busted a box recently. If you chase the set let me know and I'll send it out to you. I don't have it listed in my org but I know I hit one. I'd have to search around...
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(10-19-2013, 06:16 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Oh Snap! THank you for the info!! I might chase this set to be honest. I really like the look of it!

No problems. I just happened to have my beckett annual handy - it comes in useful sometimes.lol

(10-20-2013, 04:03 PM)taffster74 Wrote: No problems. I just happened to have my beckett annual handy - it comes in useful sometimes.lol
I picked up the Pippen Defensive Gems at a card show today!!! The chase for the set is ON!

love the jam city
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sometimes those old school Fleer inserts were like 1:288 packs ... actually pretty tough to pull.

Nice stuff!

The hard odds for basic inserts didn't really start until about 1996-97 - and if you were a jordan collector then you wept as jordan was always in those hard to get sets.