`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I contact a mod?

Should I contact a mod?
Just curious on when you would contact a mod in this situation...

Trader of over 400+ trades... 900+ posts. Seems like a good dude. Immediately after the deal was accepted I realized I had sent one of the cards involved in the trade to a member as a bonus and he found some replacements with out a fuss.

Trade accepted on 10/10 and I marked shipped quickly after. My shipment got to them on 10/16. Trader has not logged on since day trade was accepted and no communication since. I sent a message a few days ago asking if I could get a timeline on his shipping, but he still has not logged on...

When would you get a mod involved? Is there a set timeline for this kind of thing?

And, no, I'm not going to name-drop so please don't ask for his username.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Should I contact a mod?
Might wait till he logs back into beckett

I'd wait a little longer till they log in, never know might be some extenuating circumstances

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Hopefully is just super busy or something and nothing major...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I would say give them more time. Sometimes things happen. I had a trade where I was shorted cards and had trouble contacting the other trader for over a month. I just got tired of waiting and left negative feedback. THAT day I got my cards in the mail. Here that person had a serious issue going on and couldn't contact me. I got my cards I was owed and some extras for the delay. Needless to say I felt like a schmuck for leaving the negative.

(10-19-2013, 02:24 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Needless to say I felt like a schmuck for leaving the negative.
That sucks! The timing of it too, being the day of... No contact is no contact though. Life does come up of course, but if I took a month before the dust settled and had not contacted anyone or shipped, I'd expect the negative and fully understand.

Sometimes a mod can get them on email, might be worth a shot just in case.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(10-19-2013, 02:24 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I would say give them more time. Sometimes things happen. I had a trade where I was shorted cards and had trouble contacting the other trader for over a month. I just got tired of waiting and left negative feedback. THAT day I got my cards in the mail. Here that person had a serious issue going on and couldn't contact me. I got my cards I was owed and some extras for the delay. Needless to say I felt like a schmuck for leaving the negative.
wow huge banner!

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1