`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still Collect Ryan Braun!

I still Collect Ryan Braun!
I am in too deep with almost 600 different Ryan Braun cards so there is no going back now. I have all of needs marked as "want's" in my organize so if you are not a fan of Braun (Not many left LOL!) check me and send some trade offers!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

RE: I still Collect Ryan Braun!
I'm with you brother! I have around 45 autos, 20-something relics, a triple threads jumbo all star patch 1/1, a superfractor, and countless refractors, inserts, parallels, and base cards. Not to mention my bobbleheads, jerseys, and my set of printing plates from his beckett cover. I have a bunch of Braun extras listed for trade. Lmk if you need any.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(10-19-2013, 12:41 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I'm with you brother! I have around 45 autos, 20-something relics, a triple threads jumbo all star patch 1/1, a superfractor, and countless refractors, inserts, parallels, and base cards. Not to mention my bobbleheads, jerseys, and my set of printing plates from his beckett cover. I have a bunch of Braun extras listed for trade. Lmk if you need any.
So I am not the only one left! I sent you an open offer for 2 Braun's that in need.

Feel free to check me I have a ton of Ryan Braun cards.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(10-19-2013, 01:06 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Feel free to check me I have a ton of Ryan Braun cards.
Open offer sent

I still have this patch for trade
[Image: image_zps68acbe34.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

offer sent with comment
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.