`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF Red Deer Rebels

LF Red Deer Rebels
I am looking for cards and items associated with the Red Deer Rebels. I have updated my ORG with trade bait.

THANKS!

- Rob
Cheers!

- Rob

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RED DEER REBELS (WHL) ITEMS OF ALL SORTS!

www.therebelsgeek.webs.com
www.toppsarchives.webs.com

RE: LF Red Deer Rebels
Your home page doesn't work.

Your Org. has nothing showing in it For Trade. You need to mark a 1 in the Trade Away column, plus a 1 in the Haves column in order for the cards to show up. You also need to make sure that your collections are marked as Public instead of Private in order for other to see the cards. Please get this done ASAP, so I do not have to continually remove your threads or give you an official warning. Thanks!

Randi

(10-19-2013, 08:29 AM)rayeates Wrote: Your Org. has nothing showing in it For Trade. You need to mark a 1 in the Trade Away column, plus a 1 in the Haves column in order for the cards to show up. You also need to make sure that your collections are marked as Public instead of Private in order for other to see the cards. Please get this done ASAP, so I do not have to continually remove your threads or give you an official warning. Thanks!

Randi
10-4

I am still a bit awkward in this new system (new to me at least). No offence intended!
Cheers!

- Rob

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RED DEER REBELS (WHL) ITEMS OF ALL SORTS!

www.therebelsgeek.webs.com
www.toppsarchives.webs.com

I still have that Phanuef, and probably some ITG base stuff as well if your interested and have any Bruins traders.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]