`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Chance to Get 75% Off BV

Last Chance to Get 75% Off BV
So I'm nearly finished the major overhaul of my org, but before I send off these 1500 cards to COMC, I figured I'd give Beckett folks one last shot at them, so everything listed in my org is for sale, now at 75% off BV! (That's $5 for a $20 BV card!)

There's baseball, football, lots of prospects, autos, mem cards and more!

Minimum purchase is $20 ($80 BV), shipping is $2, unless you spend over $50, then shipping is free.

Please send me trade offers for what you want and we'll go from there. This deal expires at 10pm MST on Sunday, so check out my org! Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Last Chance to Get 75% Off BV
Please let me know in the thread when you send an offer, it'll help keep this thread up. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Bump for the last day, still lots of great value to be had!

Any cards yet. Im starting to worry

Still waiting man. May have been held up at customs.

(10-20-2013, 08:09 AM)Hindu12 Wrote: Any cards yet. Im starting to worry

4 hours left, then this deal is over!