Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Finest Disappointment

My Finest Disappointment
[Image: 20131018_153623_zps55a0c804.jpg]
[Image: 20131018_153711_zps3e01896d.jpg]
[Image: 20131018_153740_zps6f60ed03.jpg]
[Image: 20131018_153540_zps5dc86962.jpg]

Only 1 numbered base card and 2 brutal autos. All cards minus the Cardinals and a few of the base RC will be for trade or sale. I might be able to get $20 back out of this box if i'm lucky. My Jumbo box looks better and better.

RE: My Finest Disappointment
Yours is just slightly better than mine. At least you got some color on your autos.
You want to see something sick? My buddy texted me this around lunch time. Talk about a crazy box....

[Image: D37D5AED-1816-4722-BCCC-35642D0D2A0F-159...65e61a.jpg]

Ima try to score that Longo in a trade lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Hey Josh, I'm actually a Tigers fan, could use the Rondon. Let me know, thanks, RJ

For the life of me I can't understand why topps would make Marte one of the main dbacks prospects in the new cards coming out. He isn't even a top 20 prospect of their's! Sorry for the brutal box man, can use the goldy if trading.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(10-18-2013, 04:28 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Yours is just slightly better than mine. At least you got some color on your autos.
You want to see something sick? My buddy texted me this around lunch time. Talk about a crazy box....

[Image: D37D5AED-1816-4722-BCCC-35642D0D2A0F-159...65e61a.jpg]

Ima try to score that Longo in a trade lol.
Holy sh*t that is insane! Those 93 autos are nice looking!
(10-18-2013, 06:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey Josh, I'm actually a Tigers fan, could use the Rondon. Let me know, thanks, RJ
He's all yours buddy. Sent an offer over.
(10-19-2013, 01:14 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: For the life of me I can't understand why topps would make Marte one of the main dbacks prospects in the new cards coming out. He isn't even a top 20 prospect of their's! Sorry for the brutal box man, can use the goldy if trading.
Base I'm only gonna trade for base of PC guys. You bust any of this? O always seem to pull the worst autos.

Ryanmo - I think it's just because he debuted this year so they can justify slapping an "RC" logo on his card and getting him to sign for cheap.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

that box was better than mine. though I pulled a good numbered color card in gattis the rest was POOPOO

my only #'d base was a Mauer to 99?? That will be m last purchase of Finest. I've seen some awesome breaks and some disasters like mine.

Seems like for every good box, there's a few dozen sucky ones! Just like my complaint with Tier One, not having Top Tier players ... are these really the "Finest" players in baseball?
How much is a box of Finest selling for? (I'm too lazy to look it up Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-19-2013, 11:39 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Seems like for every good box, there's a few dozen sucky ones! Just like my complaint with Tier One, not having Top Tier players ... are these really the "Finest" players in baseball?
How much is a box of Finest selling for? (I'm too lazy to look it up Smile )
90-100ish. I paid a lil more than normal at my lcs since I was there and wanted to try a box