`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal help! ASAP

PayPal help! ASAP
Hey, if anyone could help me that would be great jusy jave a quick question.. Ok I'm looking to buy a card on another site through PayPal, however the price is 200$ but I only have 100$ in bank and the banks are closed now so can't put money in bank till tomorrow morning.. Was wondering if I go ahead and pay for the card now will the money already be taken from the bank causing a over draft because I don't have enough in bank, or does it take a day or so to process? I have to pay for this card today or someone else gets it tomorrow.. Any help guys? Thanks
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

RE: PayPal help! ASAP
it'll either fail or overdraft you. transactions are 24/7 even if the banks aren't.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Why don't you use the bill me later option? Is it on ebay?

If not, do you have overdraft protection where it will take money from another account?

I have a couple different accounts at my credit union. Checking, savings and money market accounts.

Usually see the transaction 24 hours later. Happened to me Monday. Didn't have he funds, but was getting paid Tuesday. And it was covered. Thanks.

e-check through paypal.. gives ya 3 days.
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

I am buying it from another site not ebay, but paying through PayPal, I only have a saving and checking at credit union but don't have enough for overdraft.. But have 100 in checking but need 200 to pay fr card.. So I can go ahead and pay the bill he sent me and not be worried? As long as I put money in bank tomorrow?
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(10-17-2013, 07:14 PM)spcrd Wrote: I am buying it from another site not ebay, but paying through PayPal, I only have a saving and checking at credit union but don't have enough for overdraft.. But have 100 in checking but need 200 to pay fr card.. So I can go ahead and pay the bill he sent me and not be worried? As long as I put money in bank tomorrow?
You don't need to buy it from Ebay to use Paypal. Just sign up for Bill Me Later

(10-17-2013, 07:39 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: You don't need to buy it from Ebay to use Paypal. Just sign up for Bill Me Later
Concur with "Bill Me Later". Unfortunately, it's not like the 1990s or before then when you could "float" a check...(meaning that you didn't have the funds when the check was written and sent, but by the time the check made it thru the Federal Reserve system, funds existed to cover the check amount). Nowadays, floating a check really isn't possible due to the financial system's speed.

Why You Should Believe Me: I have an MBA and one of my classes involved a presentation from a high ranking representative of the local Federal Reserve branch, who discussed how money is transferred between banks. For the past 10 years or so, that money moves lightning fast unless there is something artificial slowing it down (such as the check going thru the mail to the bill collector before the bill collector deposits it).
Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.