`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SOME MORE SCANS POOR MAN'S JORDAN COLLECTION

SOME MORE SCANS POOR MAN'S JORDAN COLLECTION
Well not the best cards in the world but there mine and im kinda proud of them.well here you go guys
[Image: scan0085.jpg]
[Image: scan0086.jpg]
[Image: scan0084.jpg]
[Image: scan0079.jpg]
[Image: scan0083.jpg]
[Image: scan0068.jpg]
[Image: scan0066.jpg]
[Image: scan0035.jpg]
[Image: scan0082.jpg]
[Image: scan0081.jpg]
[Image: scan0080.jpg]
[Image: scan0078.jpg]
[Image: scan0077.jpg]
[Image: scan0076.jpg]
[Image: scan0074.jpg]
L%20JORDAN%20%20LEBRON%20JAMES/scan0075.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[Image: scan0073.jpg]
[Image: scan0072.jpg]
[Image: scan0071.jpg]
[Image: scan0070.jpg]
[Image: scan0069.jpg]
[Image: scan0067.jpg]
[Image: scan0065.jpg]
[Image: scan0064.jpg]
ok have to scan more now ...all them marks on there are from scanner or cases.thanks for looking

RE: POOR MAN'S JORDAN COLLECTION
WOW...I wish we could all be poor like that, there's some great stuff in there! You've got BOTH 86-87 Fleer MJs and they're graded that's wicked by itself! Love the super team refractor too. I have the same one graded out at a 7.5 because it's woefully off-center but I still love it.

Don't sell yourself short man that's awesome stuff!

(also, if you're looking to add MJs LMK, I'm selling/trading a bunch of them! Smile )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

[Image: scan0063.jpg]
[Image: scan0062.jpg]
[Image: scan0060.jpg]
[Image: scan0059.jpg]
[Image: scan0058.jpg]
[Image: scan0055.jpg]
[Image: scan0054.jpg]
[Image: scan0053.jpg]
[Image: scan0052.jpg]
[Image: scan0051.jpg]
[Image: scan0050.jpg]
[Image: scan0048.jpg]
[Image: scan0046.jpg]
[Image: scan0042.jpg]
[Image: scan0041.jpg]
[Image: scan0040.jpg]
[Image: scan0039.jpg]
[Image: scan0038.jpg]
[Image: scan0037.jpg]
[Image: scan0036.jpg]
(10-17-2013, 04:34 PM)buckunteer Wrote: WOW...I wish we could all be poor like that, there's some great stuff in there! You've got BOTH 86-87 Fleer MJs and they're graded that's wicked by itself! Love the super team refractor too. I have the same one graded out at a 7.5 because it's woefully off-center but I still love it.

Don't sell yourself short man that's awesome stuff!

(also, if you're looking to add MJs LMK, I'm selling/trading a bunch of them! Smile )
thanks man well I don't have a MJ fleer rc 9 r 10 like a lot of people but I got it pretty cheep ill up grade one day tho.... I am not trading but I will buy mjs

Dang man you went and posted a bunch more nice ones, great stuff! Love that best cuts card especially. Good design, the black jerseys from the late 90s, that card's got it all!

I was planning on listing several MJs on the 'bay later tonight, but you can definitely have first crack at them if you want. Any MJ listed in my collection as for trade is also for sale, just haven't gotten around to pricing all of them yet. I have about 150-200 listed, mostly lower-end but there are lots of inserts in that $10-$30 range as well. I will shoot you a PM of the type of stuff I have listed to give you an idea.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Wow, the title of the thread was a little misleading lol, you have a great collection man. I think my favorite is the Living Legends, I loved that set as a kid. Great stuff, if you end up getting into trading I have some MJs you might need.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(10-17-2013, 09:24 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow, the title of the thread was a little misleading lol, you have a great collection man. I think my favorite is the Living Legends, I loved that set as a kid. Great stuff, if you end up getting into trading I have some MJs you might need.
Haha I agree. I wasn't expecting a Jordan RC and Jordan RC sticker. Those are not "poor man" cards. Excellent collection man! Lots of nice looking cards.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

nice collection! they all look to be in good condition too.

well I don't have a MJ rc like a graded 8 9 like a lot of people
(10-17-2013, 10:54 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha I agree. I wasn't expecting a Jordan RC and Jordan RC sticker. Those are not "poor man" cards. Excellent collection man! Lots of nice looking cards.
yeah poor man = graded 6 but I am happy with it
(10-17-2013, 11:27 PM)hercules21 Wrote: nice collection! they all look to be in good condition too.
yes all in good shape..thanks for looking

(10-17-2013, 04:29 PM)footballnascarman Wrote: Well not the best cards in the world but there mine and im kinda proud of them.well here you go guys
as said before.. wish i was that poor.. lol.. you have a RC! oh.. now i get why you're poor! lol

great collection! those are some uber sweet cards!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

yes you got it!!! thats why ....well I dont have jeresy cards or autos well I do have 1 real auto and a lebron james jordan card that some people on here say's its not real and my nc mj by the letter is here some where lol