`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 more 3 packs of Platinum - Holy Dupes Batman!

3 more 3 packs of Platinum - Holy Dupes Batman!
I really like those three pack packs of Platinum. Getting several cards worth a couple bucks each potentially from a 10 dollar pack is kind of nice. Anyhow, I picked up 3 more packs last night, and even though some of these were good cards, I'm flabbergasted with the number of the same people I've gotten from these packs....

First up, we've got Zach Line... I now have the Orange, Xfractor, base and base auto from these packs, so if you are a Vikes fan, please take these off of my hands!

Then, two more Denard Robinsons (3 I've pulled so far now):

Another EJ Manuel:

And, for some reason, I seem to keep pulling Broncos cards.... I've already gotten a Montee Ball Orange and XFractor, now I have two more Oranges:

I also already had the Orange and Xfractor Zac Dysert, now I have another Orange, and to top it off, I also got the Prism refractor (/99):

Of course, I did get a couple that weren't dupe players, but out of 9 packs of the Orange, not one Lacy or Franklin, which is disappointing a bit.

All of them are FT, except for the Tavon, which is already accounted for.

RE: 3 more 3 packs of Platinum - Holy Dupes Batman!
Still rolling good with those retail packs I see!!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Yeah, I've been impressed with the fact that I've come out with BV that's more than what I paid in each of the packs, but man, I'd love a little more variety!

I will take the zac dyserts off your hands
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

very nice..and I did received the awesome mail..thanks!! I was not able to get yours out yesterday..I have a day off work tomorrow and will be organizing the "office" (catch all room/sports room) and will get your cards out tomorrow..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Glad you got them, gc Smile No worries, though, whenever you get them sent out is when they get sent out!