IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Piazza printing plate, shout out to swjrp10

My first Piazza printing plate, shout out to swjrp10
Probably not the kind you imagined:
[Image: 5pto.jpg]

Although it's sort of a sad game to memorialize, I do remember watching it and being so very sad. Plus, 1998 was quite a benchmark year for Piazza's career... I will never forget getting off the bus from a school trip, getting into my parents car and my mom handing me a Marlins hat, saying he had been traded. What followed was the saddest week of my young 13 years... Until that glorious day I came home from school to find an article printed from AOL news and a brand new NY Mets hat and a new era was born. Gotta love it Smile I'll be getting this guy framed and added to my Piazza room later this winter.

Huge thanks to swjrp10 for the deal.
Hit him up for info on his other one of a kind printing plates!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: My first Piazza printing plate, shout out to swjrp10
Looking forward to see your Piazza room. Piazza was my favorite player when he played for the Mets. I have a lot of his stuff during his Mets days.

Nice Plate even though its him being sad Sad

Best,
Danny

Here's some of my PC: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1531826.html
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I woldnt say one of a kind, but definitely unique! Glad you like it bro, was getting kinda worried when I didn't hear from you last week lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75