`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Case of 2011 Limited Cuts

A Case of 2011 Limited Cuts
I bought this since it was rather cheap, since I paid about $600 by the time postage was included. All are FT?FS if you want one.

These are the one that are rarer cards. I would prefer to sell these cards than trade them.
Frank McCormick 14/15
Elmer Flick 17/20
Earl Johnson 3/17

Now here are the more common cards. Most are to 49
Edd Roush 20/49
Cool Papa Bell 12/49
Buck Leonard 37/49
Lloyd Waner 28/49
Max Carey 9/49
Rick Ferrell 5/38
Joe Wood 10/42
Vic Wertz 38/49
Willie Ramm 46/49

Since none of the cards are listed I have no idea how well I did.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: A Case of 2011 Limited Cuts
Holy smokes. I don't know the value but there are some SWEET super vintage names there! Even a couple deadball era guys!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I'd be interested in the Flick, Leonard and Ferrell, assuming it's Rick and not Nick.

Here's some of what I have FT: http://s899.photobucket.com/user/roger_r...T/Baseball?

Fire me a PM with what you think and we can go from there. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Yes it is Rick not Nick.
My preference would be to sell rather than trade.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Fire me your price on those three cards with delivery to Canada via PM then please.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Pictures!!!
Colleting all Topps Cubs cards from the main set and Traded/Update
Main Set - 1415/1672 84.6%
Years Completed - 51, 76-94, 96, 99, 00, 04, 06, 07, 09, 12
Traded/Update - 90/234 38.4%

[Image: ad3903bf-72b2-41c1-80d5-368708bb6d0e_zpsb3287483.jpg]

PM me a price on the Cool Papa Bell, the Elmer Flick as well. Thanks!

nice wood
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK