`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy crap, if this was 1993 again ...

Holy crap, if this was 1993 again ...
Hey guys, I've had good luck with those $11.99 basketball mixers from Target.

The roll continued with one pack of 1993-94 Stadium Club Series 2 ...

Chris Webber Beam Team!

Not only is he a Michigan guy, he's also a Warrior and a King — three of my main basketball PCs right there!

Not to mention, this was the best rookie Beam Team insert that season, and they were pretty hard to pull back in the day.

I was pretty happy with it.

RE: Holy crap, if this was 1993 again ...
I love those boxes at target for a quick, cheap break. I hit a Durant topps gold from 2007-08 the other day.

Btw still waiting on 13-14 products to drop to snag a mclemore for you
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Sweet pull from one pack. Beam Teams were always a cool hit to pull.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(10-16-2013, 01:40 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I love those boxes at target for a quick, cheap break. I hit a Durant topps gold from 2007-08 the other day.

Btw still waiting on 13-14 products to drop to snag a mclemore for you
My main man!

I was looking at the Webber again today and have decided that the Beam Teams are the grandfathers of the modern day refractors ... and as for you, freaking NICE hit on the Durant!

I pulled a Luxury Box RC/699 or whatever of his out of one not too long ago ... it was really sweet because I thought it was a 2006-07 pack, like the rest of them had been.

The Durant RC was upside down in the pack, and I saw the word "rookie," then I figured out it was him, then I was like, holy crap!

I tend to say that a lot when I bust those, LOL

that was a year
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-16-2013, 05:28 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Sweet pull from one pack. Beam Teams were always a cool hit to pull.
What's funny is I don't remember actually pulling one when they were current releases, LOL ... the Webber was backward in the pack and showed him with Christian Laettner, so I assumed it was some kind of 'rivals' card or something, until I looked at the front.

I was like, "beam team, holy crap!"

very nice. love the old school stuff.

(10-17-2013, 11:22 PM)hercules21 Wrote: very nice. love the old school stuff.
Thanks ... those mixers are usually good for 2-3 old school packs ... OK, so it's usually 1989-90 Skybox, but still, LOL