`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Autographs

Autographs
Is there a reason why blue auto cards better than black auto cards?

RE: Autographs
thats not a very specific question but if you are getting an IP auto black ink is easier to fake on other things than blue (you can see the pen strokes better with blue ink)

(10-14-2013, 04:15 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: thats not a very specific question but if you are getting an IP auto black ink is easier to fake on other things than blue (you can see the pen strokes better with blue ink)
Well I talking about the autos that come from the companies. Hope you understand.

blue is pretty much the industry standard - I've seen topps use silver and rose inks on some of the higher end cards and imo they're horrible (Although I am a fan of the A&G red ink). The blue just pops out better and like I said you can really see the pen strokes, which most people overlook but on some of the more intricate autos it is impressive if you look

(10-14-2013, 04:20 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: blue is pretty much the industry standard - I've seen topps use silver and rose inks on some of the higher end cards and imo they're horrible (Although I am a fan of the A&G red ink). The blue just pops out better and like I said you can really see the pen strokes, which most people overlook but on some of the more intricate autos it is impressive if you look
Thanks for the clarification!