`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal collection goal

My Personal collection goal
I am going to try and get every non prime GU card from the 2012-13 Limited inserts. Right now I have a rather limited collection, terrible pun, I know, but this will be a long term project. So that means I need to go for Centre Stage Materials, Curtain Call Material, Glass Cleaners Materials, Glass Cleaner Materials Signature *, Home and Away Materials*, Lights out materials, Moniker Materials* and Performer Materials*. The ones with a * will take a long time or not even attempt due to their scarcity and any this will be a long term project. I will add pictures of them soon.

What I have now.
Centre Stage 5/50
10 Derrick Rose - 115/199
11 Rudy Gay - 25/66
31 Evan Turner - 34/199
45 Kevin Garnett - 38/199
48 Wesley Matthews - 35/199

Curtain Call 7/50
1 Larry Bird - 105/199
3 Shaquille O'Neal - 28/199
11 Hakeem Olajuwon - 146/199
17 Tim Duncan - 185/199
44 Steve Smith - 168/199
46 Udonis Haslem - 113/199
48 Ray Allen - 103/199

Glass Cleaner Materials 0/25

Glass Cleaner Materials Signature 0/25

Home and Away Materials 2/25
8 Derrick Rose - 91/99
20 Brandon Jennings - 37/99

Lights Out Materials 5/50
5 Paul Pierce - 11/199
8 Stephen Curry - 41/199
12 - Joe Johnson - 185/199
38 Al Harrington - 54-199
48 Brandon Roy - 112/199

Moniker Materials 1/50
19 Derrick Williams - 19/99

Performers Materials* 5/50
11 JBL 131/199
20 Carmelo Anthony - 35,93/199
25 Derrick Rose - 149-199
27 Raymond Felton - 141/199
45 Marshon Brooks - 146/199

Rudy Gay 1/1, Kyrie Iring 10, Kenneth Fareed 25 will be hard to get.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: My Personal collection goal
Great focus and good luck. I hope you have patience otherwise this could get really frustrating. Is this a product that was widely busted or are there a lot of unopened cases/boxes/packs lying around? Is there a particular set that you prefer that you might focus more on? I'll look forward to seeing your progress.

Unfortunately I don't think I have any to help you out with.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Should be a fun but difficult chase. Good luck and I look forward to seeing pics! I have a Bill Laimbeer Curtain Call you are welcome to it.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

You also have a Material Monikers that I want. But I am not trading until after ex week, since I just finished some trades yesterday, so I need a break from that, but I will come to you with an offer. I have had a look at your org and saw some cards you could need. You org is a bit messy, perhaps you could make some more sub folders to make things a bit easier to navigate.

Are you trading all your Kobe's or do you want to finish the set?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Kobes are all for trade. My Organize wasn't sorted with the intention of other people looking at it. There are two main folders, collections (stuff I have) and needs (stuff I need) Every thing I am collecting is put into it's own sub folder. However my stuff for trade is only separated into two folders, Jersey/Patch/Auto and Inserts/RCs. But I didn't break that stuff down further because I figured when you are looking through the trade tool it really doesn't matter how the folders are organized. My photobucket is broken down better because I use it for trading more than I do my Organize.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/TBarn2...t=4&page=1

I got two more cards from a group box break of Derrick Rose, since I got the bulls. I got a Home and Away and a Centre Stage card.

I got a Paul Pierce Lights Out Jersey from my LCS for only $8. They have more cards there that I will eventually buy from them, but I will wait until after Christmas before I consider buying any more, since that will about the time I have more boxes of Limited. After that i will unlikely be buying any more wax for some time.

I just got 2 cards in the mail from a box break that i did. I got Chicago and the two cards i got are both Derrick Rose. I got his limited and Home and Away cards.

I also bought a Channing Fyre Performers 38 187/199 from my LCS.

Nice Rose pickups. I got the Wizards in a 15 box break taking place tonight or tomorrow. If I actually get anything you need I'll let you know.

I was rather pleased with getting Chicago and that meant Derrick Rose cars. Imagine if the could have done MJ, now getting those cards would be awesome, but he is with another company.