`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993-94 UD Die-Cut All Stars for Sale/Trade

1993-94 UD Die-Cut All Stars for Sale/Trade
Looking to offload some Die Cut inserts I've had for awhile. Let me know if interested.

Charles Barkley
Karl Malone
Isiah Thomas

[Image: KGrHqNHJEFJbwEveyBSBHrIcL60_57_zps031e95d2.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqUOKpIFJBfO5q6nBSBHwbUY60_57_zpsa22f6794.jpg]

RE: 1993-94 UD Die-Cut All Stars for Sale/Trade
I am interested in that Barkley.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I'm interested in the Karl Malone. I just sent an open offer for it. If you don't see anything in my ORG that you want then let me know what you're looking for and I will see if I can find something for you.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-14-2013, 12:41 PM)classical_hero Wrote: I am interested in that Barkley.
Great! PM me an offer for it. Maybe I have a few other Barkley's in my Org that interest you too?

I've got some trades going on where I will get some Barkley's, so I will wait until I get them before I trade, so I don't duplicate them. I saw you've got some Kidd's also, so I will look at them.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.