`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of Finest or Case of Inception

Case of Finest or Case of Inception
I'm thinking about picking up a case to break. What do you think, a case of 2013 Finest or a case of 2013 Inception?

RE: Case of Finest or Case of Inception
I would break Inception personally between those 2, they are really nice looking cards!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I will also go with the Inception. I do love bowman and the Inception design is incredible.

Inception is an awesome set but if you are going for resale Finest will blow it away unless you pulls a monster out of Inception.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I decided to go with a case of inception (I love prospects, plus there's Puig's) and, for sh*ts and giggles, threw in a SuperBox Series 2. I'll post after I break them

The only real downside to Inception ... There were lots of redemption cards! One of our fellow forum members busted a case and had at least 1 redemption per box. As long as you're patient, it shouldn't matter Smile
It's a beautiful series and the on card autos are really nice. Hope you hit a Puig!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I've been out of town the last two days so it's waiting for me at the UPS place at home. I'm picking up tomorrow AM and busting! Can't wait!