`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prizm Retail is Finally Here!

Prizm Retail is Finally Here!
Was at the local Target and the card aisle was being stocked! Grabbed three rack packs and a loose retail pack.

Retail pack held a single rc (Jensen far left).

Each rack is in order.
Stack of base, insert, rc, rc pulsar, and the two pulsars.

It appears each rack pack contains:
1 rc card
1 insert
1 rc pulsar
2 base pulsars

photo e8d0cdc0-87b5-4d13-b049-28f175d0e6a3_zpsffefb114.jpg

The top row pack was the best pack! Made me extremely happy to see Brodeur, RNH, and then dekeyser rc. And then to top it off with a Schwartz auto was amazing.
Schultz seems to be following me.

RE: Prizm Retail is Finally Here!
Sorry for my ignorance but what is a rack pack? I saw on Panini website that Walmart / Target both have blue/red in blaster and pulsar blue/red in rack pack. Bought some Blaster but no idea what they mean by rack pack...
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

(10-12-2013, 08:39 PM)st3ve85 Wrote: Sorry for my ignorance but what is a rack pack? I saw on Panini website that Walmart / Target both have blue/red in blaster and pulsar blue/red in rack pack. Bought some Blaster but no idea what they mean by rack pack...
rack pack is the ones that usually are hanging up and have two halves to them-- can run between 10 and 50 cards depending on the product.

Prizms rack pack is different than the normal two halves we've been seeing for hockey. These are actually like the topps chrome baseball rack packs when there are three actual packs and then a special three-card pack which contains the pulsars inside the rack pack.

Very nice retail hits, Nick! Congrats!

Randi

nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Those red pulsars look very nice, I bet they are even nicer in hand, just like the blue ones from Walmart only. Might have to go check out Target and see if I can get some of those red ones.. Nice break!!!

LMK if the Red Pulsar of Brodeur & DeKEyser are up for trade.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Everything is FT except the DeKeyser unless you're willing to dish the big bucks. I'll try to load these to org today.