`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 blah box of Finest.

1 blah box of Finest.
This, might be the worst box of Finest I have ever opened. Only one numbered card in the whole thing and it wasn't an auto. My jumbo relic auto was a base refractor of Tyler Cloyd and the other auto was a base refractor of Jeurys Familia.... WOW....

Other than that, my one numbered refractor was a green Jake Odorizzi. I did get a '93 Mariano Rivera and a Puig base, 2 Xfractors and 3 base refractors. I think I disliked this one worse than my Tier One breaks lol.

One saving grace is someone was in the shop yesterday, busted a whole case and left all of the base except for the Puigs so I was able to complete the base set right away. I may buy one more but am leaning towards just spending the money on a Machado auto.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: 1 blah box of Finest.
Yuck! This just back me from the ledge. I was gonna grab a box but know I should just grab a couple singles I want instead.

My condolences, that looks kinda rough. Did you pull any Oswaldo Arcia? If so I'd be interested in trading for them.
Kepler

(10-12-2013, 06:30 PM)Neifert Wrote: Yuck! This just back me from the ledge. I was gonna grab a box but know I should just grab a couple singles I want instead.
Hah I know!
I swear all the bad break stories always happen right after I buy some boxes...I got lucky reading about bowman chrome before i bought a case

wow, that is rough. at least someone was silly enought to leave some nice rooks behind for you@!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(10-12-2013, 07:37 PM)phreakyq Wrote: wow, that is rough. at least someone was silly enought to leave some nice rooks behind for you@!
Yeah I can't believe someone would leave all of that behind. Crazy.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]