`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any interest in 90's Star Wars CCG?
10-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Any interest in 90's Star Wars CCG?
I've got a 500 count card box of the Star Wars customizable card game, the original one from back in the late 90's, I think, and I've done nothing with them since I bought them. Most are black border, though I do know a number of them are white. If I added them into my Org, is there anybody out there that would be interested to trade for them? They are all mostly in NM condition, as they have never been played. I probably have over 200 unique, if not more. Figured since I've been doing a lot of trading in the football section, that I'd post on here to see if there was any interest... I'm in process of adding them to my Org, so will have them marked FT when I'm finished.

My Photobucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Any interest in 90's Star Wars CCG?
Ok, so 200 was a low estimate. I'm currently at around 770 unique that I've entered in so far, and I still have about 100 left to put in, and then have to go through and make sure they're marked for trade. Some of the highlights are Mara Jade, Hand of the Emperor, white border Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Son of Skywalker (Luke from the Degobah set), Chewbacca of Kashyyyk, star destroyers Thunderflare and Devastator, Death Squadron Star Destroyer, Imperial-class Star Destroyer, the Death Star planet location, Black 2, DS-61-4, Dark Lando Calrissian, Blizzard 1, and Tempest Scout 5. Those are mostly rares, with a few uncommons thrown in. If there is any interest, I'd be willing to trade them in bulk, or sell for a reasonable price as well.

My Photobucket
10-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Im interested if you still have them
10-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the trade, GTBrian. Anybody else, these are now gone.

My Photobucket