Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 Aaron Heroes

1991 Aaron Heroes
Hi All,

I'm looking 4 cards to finish The Aaron Heroes set from 1991. They are numbers: 19, 21, 23 and 24. If anyone would have all 4, check out my organizer and let's trade. Thanks.

And I need the Header card also, which isn't numbered.

bamyanks
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 1991 Aaron Heroes
Check my org. I should have all 4. I would be looking for some common Pedroia cards for trade that I don't have.

(10-11-2013, 07:41 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Check my org. I should have all 4. I would be looking for some common Pedroia cards for trade that I don't have.
hmmmmmm, I may have to dig deep in my common cards to find Pedroia. If you can give me a day or two I can look. Let me know before I look at your organizer.

(10-11-2013, 09:10 PM)bamyanks Wrote: hmmmmmm, I may have to dig deep in my common cards to find Pedroia. If you can give me a day or two I can look. Let me know before I look at your organizer.
I'm willing to wait, if it's something I don't have.

I have all 4 if you still need them

i've got the as well up for trade. I would like whatever you consider fair in 1961 topps cards you have listed. my fav on your list is Billy Martin, so i would want it included. I have no idea what they book for, so i don't know if this is even fair. you tell me Smile
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(10-11-2013, 09:43 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm willing to wait, if it's something I don't have.
I looked and I don't have any. sorry

(10-12-2013, 05:55 AM)TaToRz Wrote: i've got the as well up for trade. I would like whatever you consider fair in 1961 topps cards you have listed. my fav on your list is Billy Martin, so i would want it included. I have no idea what they book for, so i don't know if this is even fair. you tell me Smile
When I enter the vintage cards, I try to put in the proper condition. Since that is the case, I trade BV for BV. Go thru and start a trade I'm sure we can work something out.

trade started.. i picked 5 cards. i CANNOT see the prices, so i don't know if it is anywhere close to fair. you modify it as you see fit and counter. thanks!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

comment added. waiting for your response..