`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Blaster question??

Blaster question??
Target has a 2012 Prizm blaster on sale for 12.99.. Should I go for it or leave it? Are they marked down blasters recycled with no hits or from last years that may have a hit just marked down?
[Image: fUCL1x9.png]

RE: Blaster question??
MY EXPERIENCE WITH TARGET THEY WILL MARK DOWN PREVIOUS YEAR PRODUCTS TO MAKE ROOM FOR CURRENT YR CARDS. HOPE IT HELPS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I've gotten a few nice cards from the mark downs, so you can definitely still get stuff. Basically, it's stuff that's been sitting there for a long time and they want to make room on the shelf for it.

Thanks. If they still have them today I'll pick it up and post break.

CANT WAIT TO HEAR BOUT YOUR BREAK.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Go for it man!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Thanks for the support and helpful info. They didn't have it. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Bought a 2013 Upper Deck Blaster. No hits but got a few good Exclusives.

did u get a sp from ud? most of the ud blasters i bought had least 1 sp in it

(10-12-2013, 10:40 PM)dcvols21 Wrote: did u get a sp from ud? most of the ud blasters i bought had least 1 sp in it

I did. Can't remember wich one tho.