`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Chrome HIT!!!

2013 Bowman Chrome HIT!!!
Not sure if its a good prospect or not but did pull this sweet ref out of a blaster.Looking for football mainly SOONERS
[Image: null_zps24544582.jpg]
5/10

RE: 2013 Bowman Chrome HIT!!!
No giants fans interested???

What value are you putting on it? Couldn't find one on the bay. Keep in mind the super went for $125.

Stay patient, there's a couple of Giants collectors on here that might want a crack at it. Maybe add Giants into the title of the post somehow. It takes away from the mystery, but it should draw them in.

As far as Crick goes, he's a pretty good prospect. Top-100 according to both MLB.com and Baseball America. It'll be a while before he gets called up, but looks like he's got a shot to be legit.

Pull any Twins from your blaster? I'm mainly looking for Oswaldo Arcia.
Kepler

(10-12-2013, 03:05 PM)mstrawn Wrote: What value are you putting on it? Couldn't find one on the bay. Keep in mind the super went for $125.
that super was a steal for what those prospecting guys pay for things. this guy, if he gets good coaching along the way, will be a 200+ inning 200+ strikeout guy in a couple years

Giants do pretty well with young pitchers... Saw him pitch in San Jose this year and he looked legit. I'm no pro scout though, and it was High-A. I did pick up a cheap auto of his after watching him though. Impressive.

May be one of those prospect cards that would be worth holding onto as a gamble if the superfractor only went for $125.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thanks for the info guys. The Giants fan is interested lol
U know those rising thru the ranks odds were like 1 in 2200 Also gut a couple more blasters today and pulled another reg yellow ref of michael wacha # 10/10 pretty unreal

Yeah, I would love a crack at it. What are you looking to get for it?

no clue what its worth. Any ideas?

What are you looking for for the wacha?