`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings

Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings
I was looking for something simple to get my PC started. I had a few of these from childhood, including the Shaq, so I figured I would finish it out. I may be in the minority, but I like the look of this set. All cards are in mint condition.

[Image: null_zps8e793766.jpg]

Next PC set will probably be 92-93 Ultra Famous Nicknames, I've almost got it complete.

And still in process is a set of BGS graded 92-93 TSC Beam Team. Got a few in for grades, keeping fingers crossed.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings
Nice!

Great stuff! I love these. I actually busted a box of this stuff a few months back. Let me know what nicknames you need. If I have any I'll send them out to you.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(10-11-2013, 05:13 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great stuff! I love these. I actually busted a box of this stuff a few months back. Let me know what nicknames you need. If I have any I'll send them out to you.
Thanks. Yea I remember your post awhile back about that bust. I'm only missing Harold Minor. And I'd like to find a Penny worthy of a high grade eventually.

Very nice set. I love the old school sets like this. Brings back memories of my childhood. I am working on collecting the Skyview and Power Palette sets from 95-96 Hoops

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I remember those cards. I wonder if we still have those around.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Those look awesome together.

Awesome set, nice stuff man thanks for sharing.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice set! Brings me back to the good ol days of collecting. None of that garenteed "hit" stuff.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(10-12-2013, 08:37 AM)hercules21 Wrote: Thanks. Yea I remember your post awhile back about that bust. I'm only missing Harold Minor. And I'd like to find a Penny worthy of a high grade eventually.
Hey, I just got home after a weekend away. I was convinced I had a BabyJordan for ya, and I was right. I also have Robinson, Wilkins, Barkley, Malone, and Kukoc. If you still need it PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]