`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading all my HIGH END into my organize! Let's trade!

Uploading all my HIGH END into my organize! Let's trade!
Looking to make a bunch of high end deals. I have all my cards in my photobucket and I am uploading them into my organize. Just send me an offer!

RE: Uploading all my HIGH END into my organize! Let's trade!
(10-11-2013, 12:30 PM)Ichiro31 Wrote: Looking to make a bunch of high end deals. I have all my cards in my photobucket and I am uploading them into my organize. Just send me an offer!
Open offer sent. I don't know if I'll have anything for it but if you'd check me, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

open offer sent. taking a shot here on the Stras/Harper. if not on that one, maybe the other 2. thanks

Trade sent
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

open offer sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Nice cards bro!! Trade offer sent.

Put my bucket in my sig!

IF YOU AGREE TO ANY TRADE WITH ICHIRO31 (a/k/a BronxBombers14,yankees28melky,Averypoint37, Uconn1028,collinsfarms1959) MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU HAVE HIM SEND FIRST, NOT JUST THE FIRST TIME, BUT EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Time to go
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-12-2013, 01:48 AM)shezdoni Wrote: IF YOU AGREE TO ANY TRADE WITH ICHIRO31 (a/k/a BronxBombers14,yankees28melky,Averypoint37, Uconn1028,collinsfarms1959) MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU HAVE HIM SEND FIRST, NOT JUST THE FIRST TIME, BUT EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I have no problem sending first. I am not sure why you think I am a bad person though? I have 100% feedback on all trading sites...