`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick redemption on a nice Dream Team auto!

Quick redemption on a nice Dream Team auto!
So I picked up this redemption on ebay about 3 weeks ago. I had hoped I would get the card quickly since I had seen the actual card already FS on the 'bay and not just the redemption. Gratefully, Panini held up its end quickly and shipped it well. Enjoy!

[Image: stocktonnationaltreasures001_zpsbe855181.jpg]

Kinda wish the jersey piece wasn't white, but still a nice card for sure. I am down to just five auto needs to have one auto of each of the twelve original Dream Team members (Ewing, Barkley, Pippen, Malone, Laettner). I realize Laettner is an easy one to pick up, but I'm being picky haha. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Quick redemption on a nice Dream Team auto!
Nice pickup! I am collecitng the rookie card of the 1992 dream team for my little project. One of these days I will probably look for their autograph.

Very nice man! Congrats.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

This is a really nice card man! I think I need to go the redemption route for my Stockton auto. When I had my first Stockton auto, I paid $25 for it. It seems like his autos are harder to get now. Seems like they are hitting around $40 if not more. Great pickup though man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Yeah his stuff has gotten pricy. Even plain sticker autos that are not very low-numbered (read: 2007-08 topps signature) still go for $35-$40 regularly. I got this redemption for around $40 I think, which is a great price for a GU/auto that's low numbered and from a high-end product. Wish it was on-card, but I'll survive.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Hey Buck nice redemption congrats man.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Killer Stockton! I still need to find one for my set. Great pickup of one, if not the best PG of all time.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.