Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trip to LCS, loaded with excitement
Smile 
Trip to LCS, loaded with excitement
Ended up with two player of day packs cause I bought a box of 13 r/s and got a McCoy in that box. Nothing big in play of day packs but got a thick flacco, not sure what that is. It's not a JSY but its much thicker than the others. Oh well. I intend o put pics up of my hits, a lot of them will be sold, a few will be listed for trade in due time and several PC cards.

But a few highlights til pics are posted.

What I bought:

13 r/s box
13 certified
4 packs of 12 momentum
2 packs of 13 momentum
11 packs of 13 platinum

Platinum to me two autos, one of Cobi Hamilton (base auto), and a Chris Harper auto /50.

12 momentum was a bust for most part but got a pc hit with a Bruce Irvin auto /799

13 momentum hit a triple JSY of some redskins players (orakpo, Kerrigan, fletcher) and a montee ball auto /399

Now the big ones:

Last box I bought of certified, I ended up with platinum box, but it didn't bring any big hits, so I was disappointed but those platinums were cool. Couldn't happen again, right? Wrong. Sure enough, the box I picked was another platinum hot box. So the scores...
Platinum /25 of cutler, romo and Sidney rice. Platinum blue /100 of Russell Wilson (actually I got an absurd amount of Wilson cards today), and green 3/5 base of Greg little. Dual JSY of deandre Hopkins, blue materials JSY /99 of cutler, and the biggest hit of box was mirror gold /25 JSY auto of Aaron Dobson. I don't collect him but its a sweet card, multi-color patch.

Lastly, r/s. I've bought several packs this season, and I wasn't impressed but for some reason I had to get it. Glad I did cause the best hit of day came and I finally pulled a Geno! It's a auto/JSY out of 299. One color (green) but has stitching coming out of patch so it is at least a little unique.

There were many more hits but those are the ones that were highlights for me. Thanks or looking!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: Trip to LCS, loaded with excitement
Well at least you came out with some decent stuff with the certified platinum boxes and a geno never hurts either lol. Bet that was fun busting all those!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

CONGRATS ON UR PULLS. I ALSO GOT IN PLAYER OF THE DAY PACKS, 1 THIN A.P. N 1U THICK A.P. NO JERSEY. WONDER WHY 2U VARIATIONS OF SAME CARD. NOT #DU EITHER. OH WELL.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

nice pulls. Good on the Geno, but I can just imagine getting happy and then upset at times.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Check me for the triple redskins jersey
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards