`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf '12 signatures and 12-13 limited break

Leaf '12 signatures and 12-13 limited break
Broke open two boxes today. One box of 2012-13 Limited and one 2012 Leaf signature series basketball box (first one of those I have bought).

Break Down of the Limited box
Base Cards: Joakim Noah, Marvin Williams, Joe Johnson and Josh Smith

Hits: Jimmer Fredette auto # to 199... don't care for him
Kevin Martin patch # to 199
A redemption card for Klay Thompson rookie auto

The only card that I liked from this box was Thompson and I haven't decided if I am going to redeem it or sell/trade...

Now for the 2012 Leaf signatures box. This was my first one so I was nervous and unsure. Lets just say I will be buying this box again in the future if the price is right. Alright Here's the breakdown.

Jeremy Lamb auto (not numbered)
Edwin Ubiles auto (not numbered and I have never herd of him...)
Fab Melo # to 99 it is 03/99

Those were my first 3 pulls and was unimpressed so far as I only knew who 2 of the 3 were. The next to Brightened my day

Karl Malone inscriptions 10/10 auto and also wrote "the mail man"
Scottie Pippen auto and the becketts value starts at 150 Hot damn more than I paid for the box! http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...iggrin.gif

If you want to see pics let me know and I will post them!

RE: Leaf '12 signatures and 12-13 limited break
Man awesome hits on the Malone and Pippen, congrats. I would love to see some pics of them.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Yeah, holy crap. I opened 4 boxes of the leaf signatures and then wanted to shoot myself for buying them at all. But then you go and do something like that...jealous. Would love to see pictures of the Malone and Pippen as well.

Great break.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

That is a great box of Leaf. If you are interested in moving the Malone, please let me know.

I knew you would show up for the Malone. I hope you can work out a deal
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Nice mailman
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK