`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*sigh* should I call Panini or wait?

*sigh* should I call Panini or wait?
Last month (9/9) I submitted a redemption for a 2012 Black T.Y. Hilton auto RC. The card was live long before I submitted it. However, my redemption is still pending with no updates. Should I call them, or just wait?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: *sigh* should I call Panini or wait?
How long has it been live? If it's been live the whole time, then absolutely call them!

(10-10-2013, 01:29 PM)bojesphob Wrote: How long has it been live? If it's been live the whole time, then absolutely call them!
It's been just a month, but I'm pretty sure I saw some of these live the day I submitted the request. They are definitely out now though lol. I'll give um another week or two, see if they update!

Ok, yeah, it took them about 2 weeks for them to get my BJ Coleman Contenders auto in the mail when it said that they were signed. I was about to call them about it, then they shipped, so maybe they are just behind in getting them out!

It's not like they'll delay on purpose if you do call.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(10-10-2013, 03:06 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: It's not like they'll delay on purpose if you do call.
lol I wouldn't put it past them! Tongue

I having that exact issue right now and it is driving me crazy. I bought two redemptions for the same card because I saw that they were live and all over eBay. I redeemed them before I went on vacation and expected I'd probably have them in hand when I got back. Not the case. I still have real update on them. First time I called, I told the lady what issue I was having, she put me on hold, and 5 minutes later I was sent to a voicemail. Left a voicemail and my number and never heard back. Blasted them on twitter and heard nothing. Called them yesterday again and she told me they were packaged and ready to go and was just waiting on the shipping label to be printed. I think "great, should be shipped out today or tomorrow." Today I get an email that they shipped a redemption. I get excited thinking its the ones I called about...nope. Some other redemption. How long does it take to print a shipping label? I don't get it. The cards have been live and on ebay for about a month, but it takes them another month to ship other redemptions out?

Sorry for the rant. I was just really angry about this today.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Justin, just email David Sharp at dsharp@paniniamerica.net ... he is the CS manager and is awesome.

I have literally never had a problem with Panini.

(10-10-2013, 06:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Justin, just email David Sharp at dsharp@paniniamerica.net ... he is the CS manager and is awesome.

I have literally never had a problem with Panini.
Thanks a ton bro! While I never got a response to my email, the card arrived in less than a week (even though the request is still open on my acct lol). Gorgeous card!